Jim Wolvington: Sound Designer for Star Trek TV & Movie Series
Jim came and talked to the Codesmyths APP Programming Class about his work on Thursday April 11th, 2013. His presentation and answers to questions can be found below.
VIDEOS OF JIM'S ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS (click on links below)
- How did you become a sound designer?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- How much do you get paid and how did you get your training?
- What is your favorite show that you have worked on?
- Who is your favorite celebrity that you have met?
- Do you use Mac or Windows computers for your work?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What is the most difficult sound you have created?
- How many sounds do you have to present to a director?
- Are there differences in sound design work between live and animated shows?
- What has happened to your sound library now that you are retired?
- Answers to all questions in one continuous video.